Website terms & conditions
The term ‘Glue Creative’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
At times we may request a 30% deposit before work begins.
This deposit secures the project terms & agreed timeframe. We book work ahead of time and a deposit is often required to secure a specific production schedule. If the client is unable to proceed with the agreed timeframe, they are required to wait until the next available time slot.
This deposit is non-refundable.
If the client wishes to delay the project, Glue reserve the right to requote. However, the deposit will not be refunded, but will be held until the new timeframe & terms begin.
Glue has strict 7 day payment terms.
Work will be invoiced at the end of each month, and/or at the completion of each project.